1. In which countries do you operate?
We work around the world. The company has offices in the US, Korea and Russia.
2. Who is Xsolla?
Who are we you ask? We’re only the leading solution designed exclusively for the gaming industry to facilitate sales of video games, virtual currency, and digital goods.
3. How much do your services cost?
Depends on you! The percentage of commission and extent of service relies on you and your company’s needs. Have questions? Consult one of our business developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Do you work with individuals?
No, we work with businesses only.
5. What payment methods do you support?
With the amount of payment systems we currently offer, it might actually be easier to list the ones that we don’t support! Xsolla supports over 600 payment systems, all of which are available for our partners to implement into their game and website. Payment systems include PayPal, Boleto, Skrill, Alipay, and hundreds more.
6. How long does integration take?
We know time is money so we try and take the least amount of time for you to maximize your money! Integration can take anywhere from 2 days to 1 month depending on the complexity of the integration. Xsolla’s turnkey solution does not require customization as you can integrate on your own within a couple days as long as you follow the instructions set.
7. Do you support the subscription payments on demand, saving card?
Indeed we do.
8. Do you have customer support?
Our customer support team works 24/7 and offers multiple languages including English, Spanish, German, French, and Russian! If you need help, don’t hesitate to contact us!
9. How is your fraud prevention?
Fraud you shall not pass! We have a special department within which combats fraud using only our most powerful software system for protection against fraud in games. You’re secure, don’t worry.
10. Do you work with non-gaming industry companies (online shopping, online casino, online dating sites)?
No we’re exclusive to the gaming industry and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
11. Do you work with mobile games?
Yes, our solution is optimized for mobile browser-based games and applications for Android.
12. What marketing services do you offer for games?
Game developers can start their own Xsolla merchant account for their game to keep track of important statistics and set up discounts and bonuses. We also provide personalized media kits as well as featured interviews for games and studios on our blog.
13. Would you and your game like to be featured in an exclusive interview on our Xsolla blog?
Tell your story today by contacting us at email@example.com to get started.
14. In what currencies can I adjust my prices?
Our system supports more than 40 currencies worldwide. We also help set up the “right” price for you in different countries to cater to the local players. We are proud to be both global and localized at the same time.
15. Can I customize the design of the Xsolla platform on our page?
Yes, the platform can be completely customized for the design of your game to flow seamlessly with the rest of your website.
It’ll be almost as if they never left your page. And no, we are not ninjas. We are just very good at what we do.
16. How do I begin to integrate?
To get started, visit Xsolla Merchant and create an account. Here you can view reports, set prices, add items and much more. For technical integration, you will need our documentation which is available in a step by step process here: API Documentation and Getting Started.
17. Which module should I choose?
We have four modules to choose from depending on the specifics of your game. You are not necessarily limited to choosing only one.
- Virtual Currency – unit sales in-game currency. With this module you can set custom prices for different currencies, configure discounts on large purchases and manage specials being offered.
- Virtual items – unit sales of in-game items. This module allows you to set-up one-click shopping on your in-game goods, add and edit game objects, and establish unique prices for differing regions. You are in charge of your digital goods and how they are presented essentially.
- Simple checkout – You transfer us the amount that the user incurred and we take care of the rest.
- Subscriptions – Recurring payments usually monthly. It is best for games with a monthly subscription.
18. What are the different types of user classifications and their roles?
Inside the personal account, there is a section called Users (Settings -> Users), in which you can add your company’s employees who need access to your personal account. Depending on what rights the user needs, you can assign it to one of several predefined roles including (limited access):